Monday, June 28, 2010

Thank you.. :)

It's my birthday today.and i want to thank my mother for having gone through all that pain for bringing me out into this world..and it's not just for the labour pain but for all the efforts she took to feed me on time,keep me safe,protect me when i could not protect myself,for making the best food in the world to keep her little angel happy,for all the hugs n kisses,for all the forgiveness and unconditional love she gave me without asking anything in return,for bearing with my adolescent bouts of angst,frustration,temper tantrums,for all the chocolates and cakes she showered me with :) ,for her patient persistence,for teaching me to love n care,for being strong when i wasn't and for almost each n everything..thank you mommy dearest!!you are the best..
and my dad,how can i not thank him?my friend,my guide,my inspiration.for working so hard to support and protect his family,for playing with me and making me laugh like crazy,for being such a jovial person,for making me feel so safe and secure,for teaching me to drive a car when i seriously doubted my non-existent skills of learning,for believing in me and for being the best dad in the world!! love you guys.love you the most..

3 comments:

  1. Nice reflection.. Happy Birthday ... you forgot 1 name though ...someone might feel left out....

    Too bad he doesn't have anyone to share his feelings ...lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he..i know..that someone will have a whole one post dedicated to him someday.though it wont be like the previous one :p if u remember..

    ReplyDelete