Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Destroys Me, Also Nourishes Me

"WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL ME, MAKES ME STRONGER"

It's good to be selfish.
It's good to put yourself before others.
It's not a sign of a bad morals but a sign of self pride and inner strength.
And only that helps you sail through the murky challenges that life unexpectedly throws at you.
Things that are not worth keeping should be done away with if they begin to cause you pain. However close they might have been to you.
If someone breaks your heart, don't sink beneath your grief.
In life, things can go horribly wrong ( show me bad and I'll show you worse), but the good point is they force us to throw those rose tinted glasses and take a reality check. experience the real world..
And at any cost, never compromise on your self esteem. NEVER.
So instead of sulking over bad phases, take it up as a challenge and make yourself stronger.
Cries and complaints are for the weak.
And I am not weak.
But I feel the pain too as I am only human. My heart aches and tears well up in my eyes too.
But I don't indulge in self pity. That's a sin I'll do against myself.
Hence, my pain and anger can never break me.
One day I will look back at my life and think - If that had not happened to me, I would never have reached where I am today.
Convert failures into your turning points.
Take lessons from it and rise higher.
And take a promise from yourself today that no outside force, NOTHING  in this world has the right to make you sad and weak.
Your top priority is YOU. Everything comes after that.
So smile and move on.
The pain will ultimately go. But you have no need to be miserable till that happens.
Talk to people who care. Go to your friends for help. And thank them for hearing you out.
Take it as a mission and heal that agonizing hole in your heart.
Do constructive things that you have been postponing for long. Take it up now and do it.
And show yourself that good things CAN come out through the worst situations.
And that YOU alone are the true MASTER of your heart.

Welcome to the real world. It sucks, but you're gonna love it.

(the last line is taken from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. rest is my rant)

3 comments:

  1. arsh, when i told you yest abt checking out my new post, i didn't mean this post..i had written one poem earlier which i wanted u to see but i think it needs some revision..so i deleted that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooved the last friends line and also 'self pride and inner strength' one
    actually didnt know putting urself b4 others has other meaning too
    its like every coin has 2 sides
    good one onee chan

    ganbatte

    keep writing:D

    btw did u know friends movie was also gonna come but god knows wat happ

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..that's one imp truth you have to learn about life.. thanks kai..:)
    even i had heard abt the movie coming out but don't know when :( wd looove to watch that one :)
    nams

    ReplyDelete