Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I must never forget that for every selfish jerk out there,there are many hardworking,honest,good people;many of whom are oppressed and exploited by the selfish few.

I can't lose hopes in people for a bunch of jerks again.I can't give them that power over me.

I owe it to all the good people out there.We all do.If it weren't for people like us,Earth would rot.

We are the only hope for future generations and I feel that responsibility now more than ever.I can't again let myself  be overwhelmed by the negativity that this country is experiencing right now.I can't give up.I can't.I can't afford the luxury of being cynical.

2 comments:

  1. Look like every year U have lesser and lesser to write from 36 blogs in 2010 and 2011 ... its just 2 this year.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://itsmylife13393.blogspot.in/

    Here is another interesting blog from a girl like u

    ReplyDelete